MTP To LC Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cord Duplex Break-Out Cable Branch
||Duplex Cable Aqua Fiber Optic Patch Cord
||MTP to LC
||0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
1. Adopt imported grinding equipment and grinding materials, advanced production process to ensure more stable transmission.
2. All components are optically tested and tested in accordance with ROHS standards.
3. Meet ANSI / TIA / EIA; ISO / IEC, GR and other international standards for durability, moisture resistance, coupling stress, fiber tensile force and the ability to adapt to harsh environments such as moisture, extreme temperatures, plugging and cable pulling stress, impact and vibration requirements.
4. Simple push-pull latching structure, easy and intuitive to insert and remove, suitable for different installation environments.
5. Adapted to the working temperature (-40℃~+75℃), storage temperature (-40℃~+85℃)
MTP cables are your best choice for high density fiber networks. It's specifically designed for fast ethernet, fiber channel, data center and gigabit ethernet applications. This 8 Fiber breakout cable is used for a direct connection between QSFP+ to (4) SFP+ ports with no patch panels or intermediate trunks in between.
Please Note: MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd. Attenuation testing performed in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A.
MTP 0.35dB IL, LC 0.2dB IL; 2.0mm fan-out diameter & 0.5m breakout length, 3.0mm Plenum (OFNP) cable jacket, the MTP breakout cable is designed for 40GBASE-SR4 interconnect solution and high-density data center application.
It is a device used to make removable (movable) connections between optical fibers. It is a precision buttressing of the two ends of an optical fiber so that the optical energy output from the transmitting fiber can be coupled to the receiving fiber to the maximum extent possible and the impact on the system caused by its intervention in the optical link can be minimized. Fiber optic patch cable is a passive optical device to achieve the active connection between optical fibers, it also has the function of connecting optical fibers to active devices, optical fibers to other passive devices, optical fibers to systems and instruments. It also has the function of connecting fiber to active devices, fiber to other passive devices, fiber to systems and instruments.
1. Using imported ceramic pins, high-quality fiber optic cable, providing better insertion loss and return loss, avoiding the degradation of transmission performance and damage to optical transceiver devices.
2. Advanced foreign grinding technology and grinding equipment, to ensure that the optical fiber circular grinding offset, fiber depression, the surface of the fiber without scratches and defects, the size of the radius of curvature of the ceramic end face and other grade parameters in line with standard regulations.
l US Conec MTP® connector, Senko MPO Plus premium connector
l Corning® Clearcurve® multimode fiber, SMF-28® Ultra Optical Fiber
l OS2, OM3, OM4 fiber grades (OM1 and OM2 available)
l 0.35dB Elite low loss MTP/MPO connector as well standard versions of 0.6/0.75dB
l Factory terminated and tested
l Allow easy migration from 10GbE to 40GbE or 100GbE
l Pulling eyes are provided as an option to protect the fiber ends during installation