Shielded Keystone Jack Punch Down Tool Ethernet keystone jack rj45 for wholesale
||Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
||Workable Wire Gauge
||22-26 AWG cable
||-10°C to 60°C
||-40°C to 70°C
) ALL IN ONE: Use the keystone jack modules as the solution for your ethernet networks. You can fix the module on a DIN rail.
2) COMPATIBILITY: The module suits a CAT 6A connector. Add a new patch panel location using a low voltage mounting bracket. Space
requirement: 2 Division Units (DU).
3) INCLUDES: 8 shielded keystone jacks Cat6A with shielded metal housing and 8 DIN rail plastic holders.
4) EASY TO USE: Use the keystone module jacks to connect a cable to a patch panel. The snap-in installation is easy!
5) SHIELDED: Avoid any signal loss - the plug is shielded for better protection of the connection and transmission. Transmission
rate: 10 Gbit/s.
Packing & Shipping
1. Each keystone jack will be individually packed in a plain zipper bag. OEM bag is acceptable.
2. 50pcs or 100pcs will be packed in a white inner box. OEM box is acceptable.
3. 10 boxes will be packed in a 44*28.5*47cm master carton, total weight is about 10-15kgs.
1. FedEx/UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS is optional.
2. By Air or By Sea is customized.
3. Lead time for sample is about 1~4 days, batcheswill be 7~22days according to exact quantity.